Today was the last day of school. I have been driving my girls to school from Cypress for the last 7 days so I was really looking forward to this day. When I went to picked up the girls, I got a little sad. My girls have made some great friends there and had some great teachers. I started tearing up when I was saying goodbye to Karley's kindergarten teacher. Both girls have had her and we have really bonded. We hugged and started crying. I have also made friends with some other teachers as well. I could totally be friends with them outside of school. In fact I have two of the teachers phone numbers. Even the office ladies gave me a hug and said that they are sad we are leaving. I really felt the love. I really wanted to leave Chino and I still do but I will definitely miss some people there. Now on to the next adventure!
End of preschool
10 years ago

1 comments:
Oh I bet that was so hard to say good-bye. Made me sad reading it. I can't believe your house sold so quickly. Well like you said, a new adventure. It will be great!
Post a Comment